 Off-Topic / Fun / 9662 (-10)
  What kind of driver are you?

(URL) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

My problem is that my sister has all the family photos, and she is not available at the moment. So I can only date by events I remember. I did confirm with my brother that he had a magician for his 4th birthday party, so that takes me back to 2 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

(...) I have one memory I can tie to age 3 or earlier; a big yellow house that was at the end of our street in Bassano. I know it's 3 or earlier, because we moved to edmonton before I turned 4. James (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

I can definitely tie a remembrance to about age 1 to 2. I remember standing at the end of our street looking over the RR tracks into downtown. We moved from that house somewhere in that time frame. I also vividly remember the first time I saw the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

I remember an event that occurred at a place that we moved from before I was two. (Faculty housing U. of Rochester). I was going around the building to the play area in the back with someone (may have been my brother) and made the comment "We are (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

Groovy questions. My first memories are from around when I was 3. I was hospitalized for a couple of months. I remember the nurses' station quite vividly and -it was around Christmas- this Green, red and blue light that I yanked off a table and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Yhy 'Signs' was totally unbelievable. (extremely minor spoiler)

(...) Unfortunately not for my ex - she worked out the ending to Sixth Sense after about 30 mins into the film, and had the cheek to tell me. I still enjoyed it though. Now Unbreakable, that was a great ending - I never saw that coming. Dan (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Yhy 'Signs' was totally unbelievable. (extremely minor spoiler)

I saw 'Signs' but there was one thing that was just silly. First off, I live a couple miles from where the film was set, so I know the general mind-set of the area. If some creepy things were running through a farmer's field around here most people (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

(...) The first specific dream that I can recall is age 4, and the reason I remember it because it was of the vivid nightmare variety: I was trying climb a brick wall to get away from an alligator (oddly, I remember the shape of the head - it was a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll)

(...) Anybody remember their first dream, or should I say what's the first dream you remember? I remember dreaming of the Jetsons, waking up confused and telling my mom I saw the Jetson's in my head while I was sleeping. She then explained I had (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact