 Off-Topic / Fun / 9653
    Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll) —Julie Krenz
   (...) Anybody remember their first dream, or should I say what's the first dream you remember? I remember dreaming of the Jetsons, waking up confused and telling my mom I saw the Jetson's in my head while I was sleeping. She then explained I had (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll) —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) The first specific dream that I can recall is age 4, and the reason I remember it because it was of the vivid nightmare variety: I was trying climb a brick wall to get away from an alligator (oddly, I remember the shape of the head - it was a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll) —Wayne McCaul
     Groovy questions. My first memories are from around when I was 3. I was hospitalized for a couple of months. I remember the nurses' station quite vividly and -it was around Christmas- this Green, red and blue light that I yanked off a table and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll) —Ben Roller
     (...) I don't remember any dreams but I remember failing out of bed and hitting my eye on the corner of my dresser when I was no older than 5 yrs ("the time I almost lost an eye incident" to my family) But your learning about dreams reminded me of (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Earliest age you remember? (poll) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Wow! My dad's memories start at around five or six. That's always seemed so bizarre. I have lots of memories from when I was two and three, but my earliest reliable memory for which there is no picture to blame for having seeded my memory is (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)