 Off-Topic / Fun / 9603
9602  |  9604
Subject:
Qucick question for BrickFesters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:41:08 GMT

Just a quick note:  my wife -- who isn't into LEGO that much and who was more
than patient with me this past weekend -- enjoyed her time at Brickfest!  Thank
you all for making her first BrickFest so enjoyable; she enjoyed it so much
that she wants to come back next year!

Let me throw something out: next year if we get enough NLSOs to attend, can we
organize something for them to do?  Maybe a sight seeing tour of DC or a
shopping get away to Potomic Mills?

Anyway, my questions is this:  I didn't get a chance to ask around, but my wife
noticed at BrickFest that someone had a Disney Vacation Club sticker on their
car.  We've been considering joining the Club, but have been a little torn over
some of the pro's and con's of the idea.  So my question is this, if you belong
to the Disney Vacation Club, can you please e-mail me or post to
lugnet.off-topic.fun with some of you good/bad stories you have about being
members of DVC?

Thanks!
--Mike.