 Off-Topic / Fun / 9599
  Re: Supertramp (was: Be careful ....)

(...) Yeah. I heard the story somewhere about why it's not branded that way, but I forget--but if I go to Vienna, I will have to see it on stage. ;) I can never hear Leo Sayer the same 1970s way again. (Say, what is it with Parsons and the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Supertramp (was: Be careful ....)

(...) Or Chris Thompson-- he sang with *everyone*! (...) On CD? Didn't know one existed... Say, have you heard "Keats"? It's okay-- another attempt to fly without Eric, although he did mastermind the project ("Keats" is the name of his favorite (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)