 Off-Topic / Fun / 9588
Re: Supertramp (was: Be careful ....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:51:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:

My favorite Fleetwood Mac era was when Bob Welch was with them. Must
have been that phase of my childhood I spent in a bit of a fog. :-)

Ah, yes, I remember getting my first all-in-one stereo-- 8 track player, record
player (we weren't sophisticated enough back then to call it a turntable;-) and
radio.  And THEN I got a cassette recorder with "Doubly"[1]!  The very first
song I ever grabbed off of the radio was "Over My Head".  My favorite FM song
was and still is "Hypnotized".  lol I remember wringing my hands to the
heavens, cursing the DJs who would talk over intros and the ends of songs which
I desired to record or was recording...:-)

-John

[1] Tap fans unite;-)

BTW "Breakfast in America" = All Time Classic