 Off-Topic / Fun / 9587 (-5)
  Re: Supertramp (was: Be careful ....)

(...) Yeah, kinda like Roger Hodgson leaving Supertramp for me... Tho I keep seeing Roger around Toronto on various shows 'n such--did he just put up his shingle in the GTA? So there's a debate for you--people who left 'big bands' and had successful (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Supertramp (was: Be careful ....)

(...) My favorite Fleetwood Mac era was when Bob Welch was with them. Must have been that phase of my childhood I spent in a bit of a fog. :-) I never cared too much for Bob Welch solo or FM before or after that. But then my favorite single FM song (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  I'm not having fun

Darnit... I need to be on a train in 8 hours to go to Brickfest, yet here I am reconciling cashflows with a buncha other geeks can't leave work. No fun! (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Little late in celebrating Canada Day, but oh well

(...) I'm going to call upon semantics to save my weak argument. :) 1) I think it really comes down to how you define 'baseball'. Is it any game where a ball is hit with a stick or bat? Is it any ball game where players run from one station (base) (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Little late in celebrating Canada Day, but oh well

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> wrote in message news:GzCAM1.GF@lugnet.com... (...) good question :) I dont have access to dates, but its true most of the UK plays rounders, and certainly baseball is derived from rounders. A quick (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact