 Off-Topic / Fun / 9537
Re: One Nation (Under God) Indivisible, With Liberty...(was: Re: Troll Alert)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 04:33:09 GMT

The danger that phrase presents to our First Amendment freedoms is picayune at
most.

Hah! Who says .debate is useless??? I've learnt a new word today! It's up to
you to guess which one....

ROSCO

FUT: .o-t.fun