 Off-Topic / Fun / 9536
Re: One nacho, underpants, with licorice and jugs of wine for owls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:21:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  (Hey, can I say the "Life in Hell" pledge, that goes like this:

   I pledge allegiance to the flakes
   of the untitled snakes of a merry cow
   And to the Republicans for which they scam
   One nacho, underpants, with licorice and jugs of wine for owls.

   -Matt Groening)

Pennywise also have a version (in "Land of the free")

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of United States of Hipocrisy
and to the Republic for which it stands
one nation, without liberty nor justice for all"

Come to think of it, I think Greenday have an altered version as well...
(hmm... must check out!)

Pedro