 Off-Topic / Fun / 9467 (-5)
  Legend Ultimate Edition

Hey Y'all: Just a quick note here to mention the release of the DVD "Legend Ultimate Edition." U.S. fans of this previously deeply flawed film should prick up their virtual ears and take note that this release is actually 2 discs in one and all for (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Space Boys! YOU ARE GO... for Brickfest!

(...) You know, I tried to come up with a response to this, but I just couldn't think of anything that would be appropriate for a public forum. ;^) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) I guess this redefines the word 'Bricksmith'. They look really good, but alas, should you not have cross posted to o-t.clone. ;-) Jude (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: National nouns (was:Americans, North Americans, Americasians)

(...) Perhaps I'm confusing American Indian practices where I've always understood it to be okay to use the terms "tribe" or "tribal". Perhaps I'm relying too much on my Apache co-workers, who don't have a problem with "Indian" either, (beyond of (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: National nouns (was:Americans, North Americans, Americasians)

(...) Check this if you want to see who lives in the CAR and what languges they speak: (URL) best LFB n.b.: The term "tribes" is very pejorative. Sorry, it's a pet peeve. If you want to know why, I can elaborate over in .debate, complete with links. (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact