 Off-Topic / Fun / 9287 (-5)
  Yet another one for Maggie!!! Re: Canceled Lego Theme...?

(...) Aaaagh! Here we were having a light-hearted debate and that evil linguistic device cropped up again. I tells ya, I don't get no respeck. Dave! (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Another one for Maggie:

(...) So now I'm predictable AND you're trying to insanify me--you just made the list, too! On second thought, you're a great source of clone-brand-sale info, so now I don't know what to think. I'm so turned around! Dave! (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Another one for Maggie:

(...) Surely not I? Allan OTOH would have the capacity to drive him completely insane. :-) BTW I hesitated before bringing up the "tuna fish" example because, as Allan pointed out, it is in such wide use here (I suspect by a majority). But then I (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Another one for Maggie:

(...) Hey Maggie! If you go 'round that way, I'll go this way. Then he can't watch us both! /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Another one for Maggie (and or Dave!)

(...) Apologies in advance to any Finns for the mangling I am about to commit but... da Tech (1) , where I went to school, is in a heavily Finnish part of the UP (2)... one of our favorite stores in Houghton is "Kukkokaupa Flower Shop" which Finns (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact