 Off-Topic / Fun / 9282 (-5)
  Re: Another one for Maggie:

(...) It's now obvious to me that you two are in on this plot to drive me mad, so I'll be keeping an eye on both of you... Dave! (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Another one for Maggie:

(...) On another, similar, note I can tell all that tuna in Swedish is "tonfisk" which translates into tuna (ton) fish (fisk). So I guess other lingos too has the fish in there. /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: WhAt EvEr!

(...) That is really funny. The Trekkie you copied it from got it really wrong. Just for fun here is the right word: tertiary. (spell checked too) :-D -Mike Petrucelli FUT off-topic.fun (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Another one for Maggie:

(...) Dave, Fear not! There is no reason for your madness..... it's all o.k. Well, at least the use of 'tuna fish' is something you no longer need to worry about. I did only a quick check, but was able to find at least four separate dictionary (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  WhAt EvEr!

(...) Man, do I ever feel despondent… I've been here for over 2 years and I'm still second-string to the ‘other’ Richard… (no matter how much he likes me) ;) ~After all, we’ve got two totally different signatures: Mr. Marchetti has the clever, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact