 Off-Topic / Fun / 9280
Re: WhAt EvEr!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 03:17:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
should I be the spelling police or not???

...How about not!

<SNIP>

I  Have No Identity,
      Product classification 7 of 12 tuchiarea adjuction of uni-matrix 01

Tertiary meaning 3rd

Blast that Cut & Paste!
I highlighted that line direct from a Star Trek web site and
hit ‘Ctrl + c’ then I pasted it… should of checked for errors first!

                     -R

That is really funny.  The Trekkie you copied it from got it really wrong.
Just for fun here is the right word:  tertiary.  (spell checked too) :-D

-Mike Petrucelli

FUT  off-topic.fun