 Off-Topic / Fun / 9204
    Escape Velocity: Nova —Mark Sandlin
   Once again, Ambrosia Software has released a new version of Escape Velocity. This one is Mac OSX Native and features spiffy new graphics. The first plug-ins are just starting to be released. I just dig this game. :^D Brief Synopsis: You are the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Escape Velocity: Nova —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Wow, I'd totally forgotten about this game. It was tons of fun. :D Especially with the Star Wars plugin, getting a Star Destroyer, and launching massive amounts of TIE Fighters into battle. >:D Jeff (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Escape Velocity: Nova —Erik Olson
   Boo-yah! I gotta get ESN. It's not even a question of trying it first! I own the first two games. (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)