 Off-Topic / Fun / 9183
Re: Neato
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 17:24:09 GMT

(boy, this was posted half a year ago, but I had to comment ;-)

In lugnet.admin.database, Larry Pieniazek writes:
( Lar: !complaining about *something* -> !happy with the world)

From my latest Discrete Math class I can explain to the world that this
translates into:

Lar: happy with the world -> complaining about something.

In other words, whenever Larry is happy, he complains! Ouch. Far reaching
consequences...

-Shiri
moved to lugnet.o-t.fun