 Off-Topic / Fun / 9155
  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

(...) One of the first PCs I used was a Commodore PET. (...) I always lump F&SF, because while most books can be slotted into one or the other, there are definitely books which really belong in between. Of course really almost all SF is fantasy. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

(...) Wow, me too! Actually it was PETs that got me wanting my own computer. By the time I had saved up enough to pay for half (my dad picked up the other half) we had decided on the 8-bit Atari system. Around that time I got an old CPM machine and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)