 Off-Topic / Fun / 9092 (-5)
  Re: Shaggy cat stories

(...) I have you all beat. My cats will gladly rip up paper towel rolls if I leave them lieing about anywhere, but they are just too plain stupid to figure out that those are the same things once the rolls are in a proper holder. What do you expect (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Important Questions

(...) Man, you are SO out of it. They're not going to grow thumbs while you're looking--that would be just silly! Dave! (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Important Questions

(...) Since ours latches with baby latches(1) and also is stiff hinged enough that our kids can't open it either, it's not a matter of smartness it's a matter of paw strength, which they ain't got. So nananana na na back at ya babe. 1 - They could (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Important Questions

Christopher Weeks wrote in message ... (...) putting (...) Our cats attack the paper roll from above rather than below (it's on the side of the vanity cabinet) so we hang it paper-out for the same reason as you hang it paper-in :-) I don't bother (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: My K'Nex monstrosity made it into the paper!

(...) LOL Chris, from the article it sounds as though you specifically chose the home you moved into to accommodate your MOS (my own structure)! BTW couldn't you have gotten the reporter to mention the L word at least once? Surely you also have a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact