 Off-Topic / Fun / 8982 (-5)
  Re: Vegemite Virgin

(...) LOL... it *must* be a male thing ;P My older brother used to put Tomato Sauce (Ketchup) on everything! you name it. Mum used to go Banana's. He went crazy on the ole sauce... It was like "Gavin, would you like a Snag (sausage) with your Tomato (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Post Deity Purchase Survey

LOL! Where did you get this? Pedro (Forwarding to a bunch of friends) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemite Virgin

(...) Hmmm, I used to put ketchup in my macaroni and cheese, and mashed potatoes. Oh, and how could I forget? My dad, brother, and myself still mix ketchup in scrambled eggs. Actually, that *MIGHT* be fairly normal. Depends on where you live, I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: any Diablo2 players?

(...) Well, if any of you want to play a bit now and then, best way to set up a game is through one of the real-time messenger things. I curently have AIM (name is C15vette), but whatever works. ---SteveR (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: any Diablo2 players?

(...) Nope, playersX is single player only. I only just discovered it. I know it wasn't an original command though, it's fairly new. That's one of the reasons I liked playing on realm is to get into multiplayer games, but getting a full 8 player (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact