 Off-Topic / Fun / 8979
Re: any Diablo2 players?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:56:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Adrian Drake writes:
I have a 40-something Axe barbarian and a level 16 assassin, although i've
been distracted by Final Fantasy X, so I haven't played much D2 though.  I
keep meaning to get my assassin up a little higher.  Or try a necromancer
for a while.

oooh - if anything's going to get my to buy a PS2 it'll be FFX.  or maybe
MGS2 :)

I played a necro for a while, it was kinda interesting, getting a horde of
undead to fight for me, but I never got deep into it...

:)

Dan

Well, if any of you want to play a bit now and then, best way to set up a
game is through one of the real-time messenger things. I curently have AIM
(name is C15vette), but whatever works.

---SteveR