 Off-Topic / Fun / 8971
Re: any Diablo2 players?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:26:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Runnels wrote:
Hi, I've recently gotten back into playing Diablo 2. I play the
expansion pack in single player now since the realms have gotten
completely out of control. Hacks, lag, and I never liked playing with
complete strangers who seem to go out of their way to screw you up,
anyways... :P

yah, I never liked playing on the realms - maybe I'm just too old for
it.

Just wondering if there are any other d2 players round here who would
like to get together for some leveling. :D

well, me and Jennifer used to play, but haven't in a month or two...
What level/class are you anyway?

:)

Dan