 Off-Topic / Fun / 8978
Re: any Diablo2 players?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:51:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dan Boger writes:
I thought you could do players-x on realms too? I'm playing a paladin
(most of the time), Jenn an amazon... both around lvl 50, I think... but
like I said, haven't played in a long time.

Nope, playersX is single player only. I only just discovered it. I know it
wasn't an original command though, it's fairly new. That's one of the
reasons I liked playing on realm is to get into multiplayer games, but
getting a full 8 player game that lasts more than a few minutes is very
difficult.

Trading was cool as well. I had some great gear, but now I prefer to play
with just whatever I can find or buy from the merchants anyways, so it's all
moot. Why risk the lag when I can get everything I want from the game in
single player, besides a couple friends to play with, hence this post. All
my buddies from back in classic D2 have since quit or I lost contact with them.

---SteveR