 Off-Topic / Fun / 8805
  Re: No more broken thumbnails!

(...) Try using 2 brick separators. It does the job quite well. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: No more broken thumbnails!

(...) Yes it does. Alternately, you could try sending the offending plates to Kevin Loch. :-) -- Terry K -- (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: No more broken thumbnails!

(...) For those of us with only 1 seperator (and/or it's been misplaced... boy do I need to organize), I usually put 2 more longer plates on, 1 on either side. That gives you enough leverage without forcing anything between the 2 original stuck (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: No more broken thumbnails!

(...) How do you manage to ONLY have ONE separator????? I now have more than enough for two in each location (computer/sorting area, kitchen, dining room table, bathroom, bedroom - though perhaps my bedroom could be split into two locations...). (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.fun)