 Off-Topic / Fun / 8754
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 05:34:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:

<sarcasm>
Well pin a rose on your nose.
</sarcasm>

Ouch! I had not heard that particular turn of phrase before and the vision
it brings me is *not* a pain free one in any way shape or form.

That is the only reason I set XFUT to .fun... to share that vision with
y'all. If you feel like commenting in any nonfun way you know how to set the
FUT back.

That is all.