 Off-Topic / Fun / 8742 (-5)
  Re: Mountain bike advice

(...) Well, I don't want to spend a ton of money, and it's mostly for transportation with trails on the side, so I think I'm gonna buy a 2001 Schwinn Mesa marked down to $279. Warn me ASAP if I'm making a bad decision :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Mountain bike advice

(...) Well, I don't want to spend a ton of money, and it's mostly for transportation with trails on the side, so I think I'm gonna buy a 2001 Schwinn Mesa marked down to $279. Warn me ASAP if I'm making a bad decision :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Mountain bike advice

(...) Hi there! As already mentioned, that kind of money ain't getting you anywhere fun. Perhaps in the non suspension or second hand market. Suspension choice is mostly based on your type of riding. If you ride mostly cross country a front (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Herring

(...) There is something about ten pounds of chocolate that calls for big drum sounds and trumpets! (...) This is the point where you hear the word "Brie", Maggie. (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Herring

(...) Cut down a tree with a herring?? It can't be done! Anyway, no herring under my tree this year-- only a ten pound chocolate bar (well there was more, but I had no trouble eating the rest). I feel like an ape discovering a monolith-- what do you (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact