 Off-Topic / Fun / 8699
    Re: Fellowship on Film —Aaron Dalan
   (...) I agree. In the book, Aragorn really, REALLY wanted to go to Gondor. But after Gandalf died, he knew it was his duty to protect Frodo and attempt to lead the quest for the Ring. He was in great doubt as to what to do. That is why the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Fellowship on Film —James Simpson
   This is a nifty movie, no doubt, but from the perspective of a dedicated Tolkien fan, I am somewhat disappointed because much of the really important character dynamics have been neglected or underdeveloped - dynamics that are essential to the tale. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)