 Off-Topic / Fun / 8454
    Re: Transformers —Matthew Gerber
   (...) And toy series for that matter... (...) *SIGH* (...) It gets worse...wait'll you catch an episode with the trains...OY! This series is being touted as an "alternate-universe" story line...I shudder to imagine how badly written the Japanese (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Transformers —Erik L. Knopp
   (...) From what I've heard, the translation is fairly accurate. The show was aimed at young kids in Japan, so there wasn't much that had to be changed. However, because of Sep 11, some of the episodes have not been shown/rerun or had scenes edited (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)