 Off-Topic / Fun / 8372 (-5)
  Re: Robot 'bugs' - the new fad?

(...) Only if the other species attacks by trying to bite the enemy's eyeballs. (Yes I know that you saw it coming. I know you did. HA!) LFB (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Robot 'bugs' - the new fad?

Just like the look of these, thought I'd share the story! (URL) by this excerpt: They are designed to "herd" with their kind and battle with other species by, as Tilden himself put it, "stomping on the other one's head." Is this guy related to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Lugnet can always grow; it's up to us to make it happen.

(...) Indeed it is, and plural would be "kudH" (that's an Eta) but I can't use it in a sentence. Webster's (1968) reports that the English plural is also "kudos". Was it the candy bar that brought in into the mainstream? The word means "glory, fame, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I posted this to .education, but maybe this is where it belongs?

(...) First of all, let me congratulate you for your e-business choice. Such kind of service is always needed, and I'd be a user of it rather frequently. (...) That would depend, both on countries and sort of business (scale, I think). If your (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.market.theory)

  I posted this to .education, but maybe this is where it belongs?

hello! For a school project, we are supposed to write a business proposal for a hypothetical e-commerce site. The business I plan to write about is setting up a Lego resale operation worldwide. The main concept is this: We all no there are from time (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact