 Off-Topic / Fun / 8371
8370  |  8372
Subject:
Robot 'bugs' - the new fad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 02:36:26 GMT

Just like the look of these, thought I'd share the story!

http://www.wired.com/news/gizmos/0,1452,47879,00.html

Intrigued by this excerpt:

They are designed to "herd" with their kind and battle with other species by,
as Tilden himself put it, "stomping on the other one's head."

Is this guy related to Richard N???? 8?)

ROSCO