 Off-Topic / Fun / 8262 (-5)
  Re: How I learned to stop worrying and love the beef (was: What's the beef?)

(...) Have you ever wondered why I only drink distilled water and rainwater, and only pure grain alcohol? Great script. Great cast. Great film. It is just a pity SK never made a sequal. :) Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: How I learned to stop worrying and love the beef (was: What's the beef?)

(...) No, it is third behind Orbital Mind Control Lasers and Robot Sea Monsters. They have more transferrable power I believe (but I didn't go check). (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  For the chemists...

WARNING: There are some sexual references, and other questionable bits, but it's all humourous! (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?

(...) I've never lived in MA so I have no idea if I am saying that or not. Besides I was up late last nite building and sorting so my brain is a bit mushy yet this morning. (note to Dan: I'm not talking to you and that was a humorous (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

(...) How menacing. It must intimidate potential invading armies:) I have the black Tyco castle, but missing some parts. It has pink window frames, but other than that is pretty menacing. The boss minifig has only one eye (or maybe it is a helmet (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact