 Off-Topic / Fun / 8012
  Re: Episode II named

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@indalex.com> wrote in message news:GHnz0z.A3u@lugnet.com... (...) I thought I was the only one cultured enough to know about Steve Taylor. For bonus points, can you name the group that he now uses as his mouthpiece (i.e. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Episode II named

(...) I have no clue! Do tell. (...) My favorite album / song from him? One would have to be Values Clarification, and I want to be a Clone right now. I only have two of his albums (I have a live album, but I don't count those), Now the Truth Can be (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)