 Off-Topic / Fun / 8024
Re: Episode II named
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:12:27 GMT

I don't know why, but I keep hearing Steve Taylors song, "I want to be a
clone" now. : )

I don't know why, but that title seems weird to me. Go figure.

Scott S.
--

FUT to fun if you want to know who Steve Taylor is.

I thought I was the only one cultured enough to know about Steve Taylor.
For bonus points, can you name the group that he now uses as his mouthpiece
(i.e. writes most of the songs and does some voice-overs)?

I have no clue! Do tell.

What's your
favorite ST song?  Album?

My favorite album / song from him? One would have to be Values
Clarification, and I want to be a Clone right now. I only have two of his
albums (I have a live album, but I don't count those), Now the Truth Can be
Told (The collection), and Squint. I knew of I want to Be a Clone from many
moons ago, but never got it until late 1999, I think. I am looking for more,
hard to find. Lots of good songs.

I did hear about I blew up the Clinic Real Good controversies, but it is
surprising, especially when you listen to it and read the lyrics. But then
again, that is typical. What is funny is another group, The W's, has a song
from their album named Trouble with X, named That was Stupid, that had the
same example. : )

Scott S.