 Off-Topic / Fun / 7908
Re: Shiri - A one time thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:32:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.people, John Cromer writes:

"I wouldn't want to join any club that would have somebody like me
in it as a member."

Who said it?

Groucho Marx

  An even funnier, IMO, quote from him occurred as a result of his young
daughter being barred from a country club's swimming pool because she was
Jewish.
  "She's only half Jewish," he said. "What if she only goes in up to her waist?"

     Dave!