 Off-Topic / Fun / 7907
Re: Factions (and violence)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:12:03 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
Bryce

How do you ever manage to spell your last name correctly if you can't
spell your first name correctly?

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.fun

Haha!

The truth is I can't type (note the Y is next to the U).  And I worked for a
company that designed not one, but two typing tutors.  I still peck away
with my index fingers.

Byron Schlieczkberndt
(oh, wait, my Mom lost that battle and I ended up Bruce, and that's the
1600's version of the last name)

Hmm, it looks worse, but it's got a better ratio of vowels to
consonants... (1/4 instead of 1/5).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com