 Off-Topic / Fun / 7877
Re: Effective Posting 101
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:30:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mladen Pejic writes:

(sarcasm engaged to level 10, Captain)

I apologize Tim. Why are you so sensitive Tim. I just perceived your post to • be
funny Tim, don't get mad at me for that Tim. Why does everybody pick on me • Tim,
why don't they pick on you Tim. I've never had any luck with socializing,
especially in Anytown, USA. People always think I am laughing at them Tim, • but
I'm just viewing things from a different perspective. My family thinks this • too
Tim, but I'd rather not talk about my father, my drug-addicted sister, my
alcoholic brother, my rude mother, my stupid uncle Joe, and my demonic aunt
Susan. Why don't they leave me alone Tim. I apologize for ranting Tim, but I
feel a great need to express my feelings about my family member in a public
newgroup Tim so I can stop worrying about these things I have bottled inside • me
that are just bursting to come out and expose me Tim. Tim, why can't you be • my
friends. Aren't I friendly Tim, Tim I onced had a goldfish who thought I was
her bested friend, Tim. Tim, can you believe my aunt Susan flushed Gloria,
that's the name of my goldfish, if you didn't know Tim, down the toilet Tim. • I
got so angry I wanted to call her names Tim. Don't make me call you names • Tim,
I don't want to be responsible for my foolish actions. Do you think I post • too
much stuff on lugnet.space Tim? People think I post too much and act very • rude
to me Tim, especially by posting SARCASTIC messages to groups like
lugnet.offtopic.fun Tim. Why wouldn't they just see that I'm a good person • and
want to be their friend Tim? Are you my friend Tim. I think Gloria, my
goldfish, if you don't remember, was my best friend Tim. I wish everyone on
LUGNET was my best friend. Best friends are great, don't you think Tim?
Anyways, the librarian is looking at me strange Tim, I think I better leave
Tim, or I'll get kicked off Tim. If I'm kicked off I won't be able to type
anymore. Bye Tim.

(sarcasm back to level 0.1, all is goin' good Captain)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THAT TIM!

HAHAHA

I gotta give you credit, <G,D, & R>, I don't think I can beat you there.

;-)

Yeah, I don't think I could respond back with another one of these similar
messages. Being obnoxious and long-winded really takes a lot of effort. ;-)

But I'll still give you a chance to redeem yourself TIMMY.
(note the spelling of your name, quick, you know what to do!) ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

-Tim