 Off-Topic / Fun / 7876
Re: Effective Posting 101
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 05:24:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mladen Pejic writes:

(sarcasm engaged to level 10, Captain)

I apologize Tim. Why are you so sensitive Tim. I just perceived your post to be
funny Tim, don't get mad at me for that Tim. Why does everybody pick on me Tim,
why don't they pick on you Tim. I've never had any luck with socializing,
especially in Anytown, USA. People always think I am laughing at them Tim, but
I'm just viewing things from a different perspective. My family thinks this too
Tim, but I'd rather not talk about my father, my drug-addicted sister, my
alcoholic brother, my rude mother, my stupid uncle Joe, and my demonic aunt
Susan. Why don't they leave me alone Tim. I apologize for ranting Tim, but I
feel a great need to express my feelings about my family member in a public
newgroup Tim so I can stop worrying about these things I have bottled inside me
that are just bursting to come out and expose me Tim. Tim, why can't you be my
friends. Aren't I friendly Tim, Tim I onced had a goldfish who thought I was
her bested friend, Tim. Tim, can you believe my aunt Susan flushed Gloria,
that's the name of my goldfish, if you didn't know Tim, down the toilet Tim. I
got so angry I wanted to call her names Tim. Don't make me call you names Tim,
I don't want to be responsible for my foolish actions. Do you think I post too
much stuff on lugnet.space Tim? People think I post too much and act very rude
to me Tim, especially by posting SARCASTIC messages to groups like
lugnet.offtopic.fun Tim. Why wouldn't they just see that I'm a good person and
want to be their friend Tim? Are you my friend Tim. I think Gloria, my
goldfish, if you don't remember, was my best friend Tim. I wish everyone on
LUGNET was my best friend. Best friends are great, don't you think Tim?
Anyways, the librarian is looking at me strange Tim, I think I better leave
Tim, or I'll get kicked off Tim. If I'm kicked off I won't be able to type
anymore. Bye Tim.

(sarcasm back to level 0.1, all is goin' good Captain)

BEAT THAT TIM!

HAHAHA

I gotta give you credit, <G,D, & R>, I don't think I can beat you there.

;-)

-Tim