 Off-Topic / Fun / 7772 (-5)
  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

(...) ... (...) Hey Muffin Head, long time no see! (Busy with an online tournament... anyone heard of Unreal, for the Dreamcast? Great fun!) I too watched the pilot. At first I was confused how there 'same' characters were there, but not (till my (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

(...) I'm a bit "defensive" because I've watched the pilot episode in its entirety. The show is funny, and true to the flavor of the Tick. Take a bit of assurance from the fact that Ben Edlund is involved with the production. I agree that there have (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Proof : Scott A is a left leaning libertarian

My political compass: Economic Left/Right: -1.84 Authoritarian/Libertarian: -5.13 Try for yourself : (URL) fun! Scott A (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: World Peace

(...) Why? Minion did real damage to Ogre; he sent chunks of armor flying. And if I remember correctly, he bent one of Ogre's spikes, which is the only reason that it could get underneath Minion late in the fight. The only damage done to Minion was (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest

(...) Don't you hate it when that happens? Both of my cars had their AC fail this year. The Jeep cost me $1100 (compressor and cycling switch) and the Nissan will cost me $800 when I get around to it (a bunch of little stuff). Such a nice (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact