 Off-Topic / Fun / 7771
  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

(...) I'm a bit "defensive" because I've watched the pilot episode in its entirety. The show is funny, and true to the flavor of the Tick. Take a bit of assurance from the fact that Ben Edlund is involved with the production. I agree that there have (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

(...) ... (...) Hey Muffin Head, long time no see! (Busy with an online tournament... anyone heard of Unreal, for the Dreamcast? Great fun!) I too watched the pilot. At first I was confused how there 'same' characters were there, but not (till my (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

Mark, (...) Ah, I see. Well, I look forward to seeing it, if I get the chance then. The skeptic is always the first out, you see. (...) Good to hear! Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)