 Off-Topic / Fun / 7757
Re: Couldn't resist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 00:08:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jesse Alan Long writes:

The Bible says that on the sixth day that man was created and that God knew
that man was alone on the earth and so He felt that man should have a
counterpart and so He caused man to fall asleep and when man awoke, he found
a new creature referred to as woman.

That's a pretty cool story!  Where'd you get it?  Sometimes I have
a dream like that, too, but I never wake up next to Shania...

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada