 Off-Topic / Fun / 7710
    Re: A.I.? —Jon Palmer
   **minor spoilers** I don't really want to get into an argument or anything, (everyone is of course entitled to their opinion ) but I liked this film a lot. As a Spielberg movie AND as a Kubrick movie. Obviously it would have been much different if (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: A.I.? —Mark Sandlin
   (...) That's part of what I liked about the movie as well. I thought it felt very "Real SF" in comparison to most movies, which are generally dumbed down and flashed up to make the most money. Anyway, I liked it too. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)