 Off-Topic / Fun / 766
    Ghost - cool software —Mike Stanley
    Well, I just rebuilt my machine. You know how Windows can be - use it for too long and things just build up until you feel the need to reinstall. Took me 3 minutes and 29 seconds. :) We have a site license for Ghost (now owned by Symantec) at work (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Ghost - cool software —James Brown
   (...) <bunches of snipping> (...) Ghost licensing costs $25 USD per hard drive it is applied to, per time it is used. At least, it did about a year ago. We went to a global license for Ghost at work as well, last spring. 25 bucks a pop started to (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)