 Off-Topic / Fun / 7637
7636  |  7638
Subject:
Anyone for cheese?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 04:00:47 GMT

http://www.mkz.com/cheeselego.htm

Enjoy

ROSCO

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Anyone for cheese?

(...) (Matthew Wilkins, that is! I wish he'd come back from busy-land sometime!) Cool site - I'll look at it when I have more time. Looks funny at first glance! -Shiri (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)
  Re: Anyone for cheese?

(...) I hope that the author includes a dirge in his next revision, to deal with the readership that takes his identification advice (said advice seems to always start with "take a pin and dig out a bit to taste" and always omits "and alert the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)
  Re: Anyone for cheese?

(...) "On secont thought, let's NOT go to (URL) silly place..." Mmmmmm...LEGO and cheese...two great tastes that taste great together. Matt (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)