 Off-Topic / Fun / 7635
Re: Whose Line is it Anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:40:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Christopher Tracey writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Christopher Tracey writes:
I knew I should have never conceded to Shiri's revisionist history.  ;)

Awww, c'mon Chris! I get it, so that's your opinion of me here, huh? I guess
I'll just curl up in my little corner and feel sorry for myself...

Just don't take the northeast corner, that's mine.  ;)

I reckon that would be apt retribution, for having me think that an
entire day had disappeared from my life.

Only one?  I lose entire weeks sometimes!  :)

Of course, I have evidence that you and Mr Stembel have co-conspired in
the past...  maybe this is all part of your plan....   just maybe...

Who, little ol' me?  I've never conspired with anyone...  Well, except for that
one time...  Oh, and then there was that other time....

ps. i've got my eye on you...

Eeew, that's disgusting!  That's going to leave a stain!

Jeff