 MediaWatch / 147
Re: Whose Line is it Anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 20:17:58 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Christopher Tracey writes:
One of the regulars on 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' said "Come on Kids,
we're going to LEGOLAND' during one of the skits last Thursday Night.

You mean Wednesday, right? ;-)

-Shiri (an improv club member at my school fo rthe past two years. Although
I don't regularly watch the show... seeing/acting it in person is worlds
more fun!)