 MediaWatch / 148
147  |  149
Subject:
Bionicle Onua in ToyFare Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 01:46:42 GMT

The Bionicle line once again rears their mask-y heads in the glorious pages
of ToyFare magazine.

WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY? YOU DON'T READ TOYFARE?
Why the heck not? What's wrong with you, anyway? ToyFare is one of the best
magazines out there...now you, YES YOU, turn off the computer, get in the
car, go to the book store, and buy a copy...NOW! Move it, buddy...I don't
want to have to tell you again...

OK, I'll be fair. Not everyone WANTS to read ToyFare
<subliminal>*freaks*<\subliminal>, so I've scanned the current message from
the editor from ToyFare #48, August 2001, and posted it here:

Matt