 Off-Topic / Fun / 761
    Re: SEV2 —Greg Bevington
   (...) Read The Final Encyclopedia a great book I read a couple weeks ago, but can't remember who the author was. Has anyone else read the Robotech novels? (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: SEV2 —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Gordon R. Dickson. Not his best work but good. (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: SEV2 —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Yup! About the only Sci-fi novels I've ever read (Fantasy is more my thing when it comes to literature). Very good, IMHO. Did you get odd looks from your friends too, or was it just me? Jeff P.S. A Valkyrie could kick any other fighter from (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)