 Off-Topic / Fun / 748
Re: More religion (sort of) (was Re: More Clinton )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 23:39:10 GMT

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:54:11 GMT, "Mark de Kock" <mkock@tulip.com>
wrote:

Jasper Janssen writes/wrote/has writen:

Folled you in believing you fooled me! (if you can't convince them, confuse
them!)

err... Yeah. wahtever you say.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, this helps. Now just tell me what HTH means....wait..got it (shrinking
myself in order to become invisible)

Uhuh.

-now-the-proud-owner-of-a-Pentium-3-

You a beta reviewer for Katmai? I didn't think it was officially out
yet..

No, it isn't. But our R&D departement has/had a few for qualification...

And you got to take them home? Cool! Wanna pass it on? I Think I'd
really love a review sample of P-III. Not being multiplier-locked, and
all.

Anyway, what Motherboard do they use? I thought that Slot 1 was out
the window, or am I wrong? Ohno, wait.. that was the _next_ next
generation.

Maybe they'll put it in Socket 370. Yeah, right. Keep saying that, and
I might convinve myself.

Jasper