 Off-Topic / Fun / 745
Re: More religion (sort of) (was Re: More Clinton )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:54:11 GMT

Jasper Janssen writes/wrote/has writen:

Wow... I fooled him! <eg>

Folled you in believing you fooled me! (if you can't convince them, confuse
them!)

I know I shouldn't ask, but what the heck...
What does HTH mean?

Hope this helps.
Yeah, this helps. Now just tell me what HTH means....wait..got it (shrinking
myself in order to become invisible)

-now-the-proud-owner-of-a-Pentium-3-

You a beta reviewer for Katmai? I didn't think it was officially out
yet..

Jasper

No, it isn't. But our R&D departement has/had a few for qualification...

Mk
"Hit any user to continue"