 Off-Topic / Fun / 7471
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:05:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:

Retract away, Dave!  (see, I can pull a ++Lar too!)

Nice!  Anyone can use Dave! in a sentence--the real art comes in making it
appear that my ! naturally wound up at the end!

That comment was bang on, as they say in the UK. Nicely worded, Dave!

Your arguments with DETAILS are fine, it's Scott's inflammatory one-liners
that tire me.

Well, in that case, you're a big silly doofus-head.  See?  I can be
inflammatory, too!  8^)   (I think I've over-stepped my smiley-quota for
today...)

Yes, what is it with you today? First the whole stoking a fire under the NEA
without regard to which one, then this inflammatory thing? I'm burning to
know what is going on here. Have you been listening to too much Fuel? Try
Waterlilies... much more calming.

++Lar