 Off-Topic / Debate / 10964
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:01:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:

Retract away, Dave!  (see, I can pull a ++Lar too!)

  Nice!  Anyone can use Dave! in a sentence--the real art comes in making it
appear that my ! naturally wound up at the end!

Your arguments with DETAILS are fine, it's Scott's inflammatory one-liners
that tire me.

  Well, in that case, you're a big silly doofus-head.  See?  I can be
inflammatory, too!  8^)   (I think I've over-stepped my smiley-quota for
today...)

     Dave!