 Off-Topic / Fun / 7320
Re: Speculation on the 'July Surprise'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 08:31:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kyle D. Jackson writes:

Then you'll be pleased to hear that Sarah Michelle Gellar (of the late Buffy
the Vampire Slayer) has been cast as Daphne in the forthcoming live-action
film version.  Have a look at those outfits on www.imdb.com:
<http://us.imdb.com/EGallery?source=ss&group=0267913&photo=scoobphoto.jpg>

Honestly, aside from the lack of a dog, is there anything to distinguish The
Mummy and The Mummy's Return from a live-action Scooby flick?  Do we need
another?

    Dave!

No, those films were the live action versions of an Indiana Jones Children's
Sticker Book.  £16-99 from all good bookshops and some crap ones.  Peel off
your two-dimensional version of Indy and put him in a slightly different
position in the scene.  Hours of fun for budding directors everywhere.

Jason J Railton