 Off-Topic / Fun / 7274
  Re: favorite scooby doo episode

(...) Thanks to the Ted Turner marketing machine! (...) Okay, I'll admit that I have a favorite episode, too. I don't remember the specifics, but Shaggy peeked out of an attic window into the dense fog outside and said "Man, are we high!" And tell (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: favorite scooby doo episode

(...) Maybe we've hit on something here. Perhaps Scooby Doo is just a collection of great lines like that and we're trying to look at it as a whole show. :) I wonder if there are Scooby Doo fans that think Lego is silly. Anyway, I had a funny (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)